Thursday, April 14, 2005

Happy New year

Wishing all the tamilians, sorry tamilians & malayalees, sorry tamilians/punjabies and malayalees, sorry tamilians/malayless/punjabies and bangla people , ok ok let me stop it hear.Wishing everyone who is celebrating a new year today a very happy new year.I knew about tamilnadu,kerala and punjab but was surprised to hear that april 14th was a new year in the bangla calendar too.I looked up and here are the other countires apart from bangladesh that have new year around april 14th.Burma,Cambodia, Lao, Thailand and even Sri Lanka.

Vishu
Baisakhi
Pahela Boishaki


songkran

Sri lanka
Burma maha thingyan
Assam Bihu

Tamil New year :)
via rajinifans.com

atleast that is where the crowd is going to be.Experience it here. more

More Links
Baishaki pics
Bangla
Laos

Comments:
senthil, great pics man!...
nice way to put the new year..
and
when it comes to Rajinee fans..! we rule beyond compare.
 
thanxs sriks, i think chandramukhi is coming to dc next week.
 
Senthil

super pics
Kalakkals
 
senthil, that pic makes me feel hungry :)
nice pics man.
 
oh yeah.. i happened to have vishu food once.my god, even after so many yrs. i still remember the taste man.sighhhhh,let me come to reality, got to go check my fridge for any yesterday leftovers for dinner today.
 
In DC? but I might drive to NY for the movie, I very particular about the sound system because most desi movie house in US are mere 8 mozam veshti and a cone megaphone, packaged with left over samosa from the previous movie...:)
being a sound geek I dont have the guts to face it.:)
 
Wonderful pics. First time visitor. You've been added to my bookmark.
Thank you
 
Great post and wonderful pics. Thanks Senthil.
 
sriks,
have fun

narayanan
thanxs
 
Loved your Happy New Year post. With best wishes.
 
thanxs rana
 
Hey Sen, You forgot Assam in the list, they celebrate "BIHU" on April 14th...so lets make the list a lil longer now...lol...
Voice :))
 
is that so.lets add bihu too then.
 
advance happy new year
 
Check out the latest collection of Happy New Year 2018 Video Download
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?