Friday, February 25, 2005

Nescafe Vs StarBucks





Me and my friend decided to meet in star bucks for a coffee, couple of days back.I had stopped drinking cofee for a while.But decided to drink one that day.The result, i was not able to sleep till 4am.The starbucks coffee is so strong that when ever i drink it, i can't sleep before midnight.I remember my days in india where i used to drink 2,3 cups of nescafe a day and still will be able to sleep.But here in US one coffee is enough to disturb my sleeping pattern and if it is from star bucks i dont have to keep an alarm to get up in the morning.I was wondering whether its just me or it is like that for everybody?.

Comments:

Really simple and even more effective and this worked great, very useful tips
Online Data Scientist

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?