Friday, November 19, 2004

Epilogue

Epilogue

After coming home I was unpacking everything. I found a few coco leaves in one of my bag. The coco leaves bag that I had, some how has spilled and I never saw them. I was wondering what would have happened if I would have been checked.

Not in the above incident but I was overall very lucky with the trip. All my tour arrangements went flawlessly. No delays, no rain etc even my baggage which i checked in with the keys came back unopened. It was a hectic trip. On an average i would have slept 6 hours per day. I didn't have any free time, i was either on road or touring someplace, exactly what i wanted.

More than the places i visited.I enjoyed interacting with so many peoples from different walks of life.I learned so much in peru trip.I would say i have written 30% of what i learnt on this trip.

Thank you all for taking time to read this travelouge.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?